Strategic Partnerships Steering Committee
The Strategic Partnerships Steering Committee was established in 2016. The purpose of the Steering Committee is the following:
- To connect city agencies, nonprofit organizations and philanthropic partners around shared priorities.
- To identify opportunities and help align philanthropic interests and nonprofit capacity with the priorities of the City.
- To leverage connections and resources between public and private entities to increase the impact of philanthropy and government effectiveness.
- To develop a shared agenda between philanthropy, nonprofits and government.
Members of the Steering Committee represent the nonprofit, philanthropic, and private sectors. The Steering Committee also includes government liaisons.
2020-21 Steering Committee Members:
Former Steering Committee Members:
- Michelle Braun, United Way of Northeast Florida
- Jennifer Chapman, Mayo Clinic
- Jacqueline Collier, Cure Violence – Noah’s Ark
- Rena Coughlin, Nonprofit Center of Northeast Florida, Inc.
- Council Member LeAnna Cumber, Jacksonville City Council
- Pastor George Davis, Impact Church
- Katie Ensign, Jessie Ball duPont Fund
- Tameka Gaines-Holly, ElderSource
- Jill Johnson, Florida State College at Jacksonville
- Ann-Marie Knight, UF Health Jacksonville
- Kathleen Shaw, The Community Foundation of Northeast Florida
- Susan Towler, Florida Blue Foundation
- Paul Tutwiler, Cure Violence – Northwest Jacksonville Community Development Corporation
- Shamika Wright, JAX Chamber
- Tony Allegretti, Cultural Council of Greater Jacksonville
- Council Member Michael Boylan, Jacksonville City Council
- Nina Waters, The Community Foundation of Northeast Florida
- Joy Young, Cultural Council of Greater Jacksonville